Terms and Conditions
Registration & Fees
- Parents must register before the start of the term.
- A registration fee of SGD 65 will be charged to all new students
- Class fees should be paid before your child starts the first class. Late payment will occur and additional 10% charge.
- Fees paid are non- refundable and non-transferable
- Please issue cheque to: Performers Ballet Academy Pte Ltd
- Please make Bank Transfers to OCBC Account: 687-782797001
General Attendance and Withdrawal
- There are no classes during half term breaks.
- No refund for missing classes or late notice of withdrawal
- In case of missing a class due to medical condition – doctor’s certificate required – make-up classes per term are offered (online or in studio dependent on teacher and studio availability).
- No make-up classes will be carried into the next term.
- PBA reserves the right to change or cancel class schedule or change instructor when necessary
- PBA cannot guarantee places for students for ballet exam entrance if the term fees are not paid on time.
- Students should make sure to arrive on time for their lessons.
- Correct ballet attire must always be worn, and hair nicely tidied up
- Attendance is compulsory and 4 or more absences from the class during the term will result in your child not being able to take the annual ballet exam or participate in our annual production.
- No food or drinks (except water) are allowed in the dance studio.
Accidents and Medical Need
- In case of need, and in the event that the parents cannot be contacted to give consent, the teacher in charge may authorise the medical examination of the child, the calling of further medical or specialist advice or the removal of the child to hospital, all the expenses incurred to be met by the parents
- The parent agrees that PBA, or any persons authorised, shall not be liable or responsible for any accident or personal injury sustained or suffered by the child, or for any damage to property however caused while the child is participating in any activity connected to the PBA programme.
Drop off and Collection from Class
- Parents must drop off the children on time and pick them up on time. PBA staff will not be responsible for any student after termination of their class.