Terms and Conditions
Registration & Fees
- Parents must register before the start of the term.
- A registration fee of SGD 50 (before GST) will be charged to all new students
- Class fees must be paid before your child starts the first class, in order to ensure class placement.
- Fees paid are non-refundable and non-transferable
General Attendance and Withdrawal
- There are no classes during public holidays or half term breaks.
- Withdrawal notice must be given one month in advance.
- No refund for missing classes unless Performers Ballet Academy is cancelling the class.
- Two make-up classes only are permitted per term.
- No refund for withdrawal after the term has started unless for medical reasons or emergency situations (job transfer, family inconvenience).
- Students should make sure to arrive on time for their lessons.
- Correct ballet attire must be worn at all times and hair nicely tidied up
- Attendance is compulsory and 4 or more absences from the class during the term will result in your child not being able to take the annual ballet exam or participate in our annual production.
- No food or drinks (excluding water bottle) are allowed in the dance studio.
Accidents and Medical Need
- The parent agrees that Performers Ballet Academy or any persons authorised by the company, shall not be liable or responsible for any accident or personal injury sustained or suffered by the child, or for any damage to property however caused while the child is participating in any activity connected to the Performers Ballet Academy programme.
- In case of need, and in the event that the parents cannot be contacted to give consent, the teacher in charge may authorise the medical examination of the child, the calling of further medical or specialist advice or the removal of the child to hospital, all the expenses thereby incurred to be met by the parents.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We are a Data Controller of your information.
- Performers Ballet Academy needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given Performers Ballet Academy permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in Performers Ballet Academy legitimate interests
- Performers Ballet Academy needs to comply with the law
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
performersballetacademy.com.sg follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, performersballetacademy.com.sg uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
DoubleClick DART Cookie