Registration & Fees
- Parents must register before the start of the term.
- A registration fee of SGD 50 (before GST) will be charged to all new students
- Class fees must be paid before your child starts the first class, in order to ensure class placement.
- Fees paid are non-refundable and non-transferable
General Attendance and Withdrawal
- There are no classes during public holidays or half term breaks.
- Withdrawal notice must be given one month in advance.
- No refund for missing classes unless Performers Ballet Academy is cancelling the class.
- Two make-up classes only are permitted per term.
- No refund for withdrawal after the term has started unless for medical reasons or emergency situations (job transfer, family inconvenience).
- Students should make sure to arrive on time for their lessons.
- Correct ballet attire must be worn at all times and hair nicely tidied up
- Attendance is compulsory and 4 or more absences from the class during the term will result in your child not being able to take the annual ballet exam or participate in our annual production.
- No food or drinks (excluding water bottle) are allowed in the dance studio.
Accidents and Medical Need
- The parent agrees that Performers Ballet Academy or any persons authorised by the company, shall not be liable or responsible for any accident or personal injury sustained or suffered by the child, or for any damage to property however caused while the child is participating in any activity connected to the Performers Ballet Academy programme.
- In case of need, and in the event that the parents cannot be contacted to give consent, the teacher in charge may authorise the medical examination of the child, the calling of further medical or specialist advice or the removal of the child to hospital, all the expenses thereby incurred to be met by the parents.